September 19, 2011

Time Sensitive Bet - Need Your Input

Mistress Cindy and i follow certain sports teams.  Our teams play each other this weekend and we have agreed to bet on the outcome.  We like to bet 'high stakes' so the loser experiences the lost bet.

Now i know i have not gotten very far in the story for you the readers to understand all that Mistress Cindy has been able to accomplish in Her feminization and training of me, but suffice it to say that the story will show that the pictures you have seen of me, have not been taken in the back yard, and She is not the most merciful person when it comes to correction or when She feels it is time to push my limits.

So here is where You come in dear readers.  Mistress Cindy is so confident of Her team's abilities, that should my team win, i will be permitted a brief, opportunity to have my way with Her.  Hopefully, the thought of that does not cloud my judgement in accepting the bet.  i, of course, have confidence in my team.  The question posed to you, is what should Mistress Cindy propose be my side of the bet?  What should i have to do if i lose?

Please post suggestions in the comments section by Friday of this week, and see if any tickle Mistress Cindy's fancy to require me to use your suggestion.

3 comments:

  1. I think pulling a "train." At least 5 men.

    xox
    gw3n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say first loss, locked in chastity until you do win.

    Second loss in a row, you are her maid for the weekend, spent fully dressed even if you have to run errands for her.

    third loss in a row, she can have a party and expose you as the sissy maid and slut you are to all her friends.

    fourth loss, well you might as well stop being a man since you're so bad at knowing sports lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these suggestions...I alraedy have a very good idea of what Amy will be doing when she loses the bet. :o) But these ideas may very well be incorporated!!!

    ReplyDelete