March 3, 2013

First Update in a Long Time

i apologize for the long delay between posts.  Like so many other bloggers, real life just gets in the way.  This post will be a short update about a new bet and results..

i hope to continue with my history update soon as so many other interesting things have happened to add to the blog, but i can't get there until i finish the background.  However, those interested in a glimpse to recent events can check out my Fetlife account, where some links have been posted to my profile.

OK. As to the bet in 2011.  By winning, i not only avoided some very humiliating tasks, i was permitted a short period of time to place Mistress Cindy in bondage.  The end result was tremendous pleasures for Her and frustration for me in chastity.  Just as it should be.

Fast forward to 2012.  It was time to propose a new bet and i was quite confident from my previous success.  What is it they say?  Pride comes before a downfall?  Well it was looking good, but in the end my team lost.  How bad could it be you ask?  Well it all depends upon your point of view.  The stakes were much higher this time.  Much higher.  No temporary embarrassment.  Something a little more substantial and permanent.  As my side of the bet, Mistress Cindy required that i take hormones to grow some sissy breasts.  Yes, you heard me right.  i agreed to take hormones to grow my breasts if i lost.

While we are very, very early in the process, there does appear to be something happening.  i do not know how big and sensitive they will get before Mistress will be satisfied, but She keeps telling me She is hoping for a C-cup.  i keep telling Her that is too big.  She remains non-committal, but is absolutely giddy over the turn of events.  She will NOT be satisfied with slight puffiness.  She wants definitive results.

Hopefully i will be more regular with the updates and as always Mistress Cindy loves reader comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment