April 14, 2011

A thought from Mistress Cindy

Thank you all for checking out Amy's little blog here. We are now over 6000 views which is way beyond anything either of expected! Amy is very excited about it though she does pretend to be shy. That being said, I'm a little upset with Amy. She hasn't posted in a while (against my direct orders!). I realize that she is dealing with some personal issues and while I respect that, she DID say she was going to post. So my dear friends, I am looking for ideas of how I should punish Amy. You all will decide her fate. I am looking forward to reading what you offer up as suggestions! Regards, Mistress Cindy

1 comment:

  1. How severely do you feel she needs to be punished? If she loves being your maid, perhaps you should put her into less pretty clothes, or even force her dress as a man full time for a week.

    ReplyDelete