March 29, 2011

A little History – IV

Another wonderful product is Instant Messaging.  When I first started exploring IM, I conversed with a number of interesting people.  I would find them in particular Yahoo interest groups – primarily bondage related.  As I mentioned before, IM oddly allows you to assess the other party much better than you think it would.  And so it was that I found a very interesting woman.  She was actually a sub to a master.  She had a great deal of real life experience in a D/s relationship.  Let’s call her “B”. 

B’s master was very skilled and they both were very involved with the D/s community.  She experienced many different types of control from what she wore under clothing to how she would be restrained at home to how and when she had permission to do everyday functions.  B knew I was a sub, and after a significant amount o chatting between us her master gave her permission to control me via IM.  B also knew I liked feminine apparel. 

By now I had accumulated a bunch more toys.  Handcuffs, fixed hinged handcuffs, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, several types of hoods, collars, nipple clamps, a crop, a leather armbinder, a spandex mummybag and much more.  I enjoyed experimenting as much as I could with these items, although in an online fashion.  While we were not in contact every day, we did converse quite frequently.  I was required to wear panties every day and occasionally to wear pantyhose to the office under my business suit.  At night I may have to place myself in some form of self-bondage, fill myself with some enema concoction or subject myself to some type of discipline (crop, nipple clamps etc.).

I do have one funny story.  One day in the office I was wearing pantyhose under my suit.  Mid-day I was waiting outside my boss’ office (offices all had glass walls).  For some reason my clothing felt a bit odd.  I reached behind me (backside facing a colleague’s office) and felt a large tear in my suit pants.  It was a large tear.  Because I was wearing the pantyhose, I had not noticed the air flow that normally would have been obvious.  The hole was so big I held the reports in my hand behind me covering the hole best I could and hurried back to my office.  Fortunately, I had a light trench coat in my office.  I put it on and quickly headed out of the office onto public transportation to get to a department store to buy some new pants.  I returned to the office to change into them.  I worried that I had been exposed for a long time and no one said anything.  I assume no one noticed.  I would have been so humiliated.

The next segment will describe a proposal to meet and serve.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment