March 9, 2011

The Submission, Training and Feminization of Sissy Amy

I was directed to create this blog at the direction of Mistress Cindy.  Mistress Cindy is very interested in using this media as a way to deepen my submission and accelerate my path to total sissification.  I, of course, have no idea of all Her plans for this blog, other than I am certain that I will be expected to produce musings that will please Her greatly.  In turn She will use it to push my limits as She has done from the beginning.  She has suggested that She wants a wide and active and participatory readership.  I am not sure this bodes well for me.  She will post items as She desires.
To date, She has used bondage, feminization, exposure and humiliation to mold me into a pleasing sissy.  She relishes my discomfort in my progress to being Her sissy slave.  But She has revealed to me that She has much more planned for me.  She began this journey with me out of curiosity.  She has continued it with verve and abandon as She has very much come to love it.  She has informed me that it is Her intention that I experience everything real women experience.  From feeling pretty to feeling sexy to feeling vulnerable, ogled and being filled in every way possible.   She believes I must experience tastes and smells and sensations that generally only women experience if I am to become Her ideal sissy and to learn how to look and act desirable beyond words and to provide flawless service to Her and to all whom She directs.
Mistress loves to employ chastity upon me whenever possible.  She says sissies should be chaste and we will address this in future posts.  When we are able to, Mistress Cindy is my keyholder and I am permitted release only with Her permission and never in Her presence.  Chastity makes me very pliable in Her control.  Frustration enhances Her control over me.  My desire to please Her soars with each passing day of denial.  Thoughts of disobedience evaporate.  Her pleasure is all I care about and focus on.  Whether it is from seeing me confined, tormented, teased, humiliated, or just a sight to behold with me dressed and made up to the nines or at Her complete and total service; She is easily aroused.  Time and again I must bring that arousal to completion, using only my hands (if I am able to), my mouth and my tongue.
The journey has just begun and this blog will be the instrument documenting and expanding my limits of sliding further into complete submission and feminization.  For my part I expect Mistress Cindy will look forward to any good counsel offered by the readership that She may wish to incorporate or involve in my complete emasculation and training for impeccable service.  I cannot now predict where this will go, but we have come a long way already.  Follow the journey of where we have come from and see or guide us to where we are going.

What to Expect
So what can you expect in this blog?  Soon I will post some background information about how Mistress Cindy and Sissy Amy’s relationship developed and many of our adventures.  As I said, Mistress Cindy will control the content that gets posted.  However, She has told me that the readership can expect me to post pictures of me in various en femme outfits – many of which I may not even currently own.  From there I would expect I may also be posting videos of me in sexy ensembles or bondage or both.  Mistress Cindy enjoys placing me in strict bondage and extended chastity.  My mental or physical comfort is of no concern to Her.  Indeed, quite the contrary.  She enjoys seeing me suffer both physically and through public humbling.  Moreover, She is aware of the positive benefits that constant and ever escalating training both mentally and physically in being the only surefire way to achieve Her goals for me – Total Sissification.  She demands it.  Expect to see lots of leather and stainless steel, ballet and 6” heels, corsets, total mummification in fiberglass and many other methods of control She has used in Her training.    
In fact, Mistress Cindy has suggested that it would be ideal if I were to do some modeling for a photographer or film maker of which some of the content could be posted here.  Any remuneration, regardless of how nominal, would belong to Mistress Cindy.  This worries me for the incentive this creates.  Mistress Cindy seems interested in services that Her sissy could avail herself of the readership, whether in the application of flattering and sexy makeup, enrolling in a proper maid academy or being fitted for sexy corsets, clothes and heels.  Mistress Cindy loves all these ideas.

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your total transformation into a frustrated sissy that is used and humiliated.
    Please keep a daily log and post of how many days since she let you spurt and consume your sissy juices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting first post, look forward to more

    Check out my blog as well, as I will follow yours

    http://unknownsister76.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very lucky. I am envious of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mistress has directed med to comment on your post as follows:

    The course of events described follow very closely what my Mistress have had in mind for my further education.

    My Mistess would be honoured if your Mistress would contact her personally on
    lise_hansen69@yahoo.dk.

    Your sister in service

    laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amy, Your first picture shows you are well past the initial intent of Mistress Cindy. You are very pretty and I'm quite sure out in public you are well ogled by us admirers and dirty old men. You definitely provoke a lustful thought or two. May your journey continue to be happy, content, and pleasing to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BDSM
    Rope Bondage
    London Dominatrix

    This blog post is actually Good..You have explained very well...that's Great..

    ReplyDelete