March 19, 2011

A Little History – III

Living on the west coast made access easy to all things bondage and crossdress related it seemed.  I started to collect more bondage equipment.  I became aware of the wonderful characteristics of latex and would buy a few sissy items.  Panties, foundation garments, pantyhose and heels.  I still had no Mistress, but that did not stop me from accumulating items that turned me on.  From Versatile Fashions I acquired a pretty satin maid’s dress with a multilayer petticoat.  From Seattle I bought a full coverage heavy latex catsuit.  And finally, I acquired a stainless steel Access Denied chastity belt with front and back covers.  This belt requires that the penis be placed into a steel tube, bent down, attached to the front plate and locked to the waist belt.  Once the lock is set, there is no access to any of your naughty bits and you present a fairly flat profile.  There is a back plate that also accommodates a plug that can also be locked on.  I assure you that anyone locked in this belt will do whatever the keyholder demands, if it is a condition of their release.  The back plug must be released periodically – for a short time at least – to allow bowel movements.  Otherwise, the belt can be worn indefinitely.  Another feature of this belt is that the wearer has no choice but to sit when using the bathroom.
 
I added to my wardrobe with a sexy latex hobble skirt.  It is heavy latex and goes from waist to ankles.  When the bottom zipper is drawn closed and you are in 5” or higher heels, there is only one way to walk – mincing steps.  I have to admit I am a boot lover too.  So I had to pick up some patent leather lace-up knee high boots with pointy toes.  Pointed toe shoes are the sexiest in my estimation.  Fashion isn’t comfortable, of course, but a Mistress would always take sexy over comfort.  I also invested in a 28” corset.  I made sure it had heavy boning and garters.  I figured that this would allow me to look like a tarty maid.  I also bought a pair of sexy patent leather 6” heels with straps.  This allowed me to place a small lock through the strap hole to lock them tightly on my feet.  They too had pointed toes.
So how would all this look you might ask?  Well here are some images.  The quality of the shots is not great, but you get the idea.  

The first is me in a full body stocking – I love these – with my chastity belt and 28” corset.


The second is me in my maid uniform with petticoat, latex hobble skirt and knee high lace-up boots.


 This last one is me in my maid uniform, petticoat, stockings, and locking 6” heels.



I hope you enjoy these and would love to hear what you think.  I will be travelling to Florida for the next week visiting my father.  Hopefully I will check in to the blog and see some interesting comments – good or bad.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Amy. Your photos are incredible. You and I are on the same page in everyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your photos, especially your last one.

    A busy gurl like you needs free movement in her legs so she can get lots of work done for her Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely,Amy! You have me Sooooo jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete