March 14, 2011

A little something from Mistress Cindy

I figured it was about time I introduced myself : I am Mistress Cindy - owner of sissy amy. I have instructed amy to create and maintain this blog for a number of reasons, a few of which she has already mentioned. My priority in regards to this blog is for amy to gain the confidence that I think she needs to further push herself to be a better sissy-slave. There are so many things that I hope we will get to experience in our future together and as you all will see, it has already been quite a long path.

As amy has already noted, we met online almost 10 years ago through a mummification group. At the time I was trying to quell my own submissive tendencies. Needless to say, I was a reluctant Domme. Sexually I had always been submissive. My work environment has always been in male dominated fields and as such, I had no choice but to "grow balls" and be one of the boys in order to gain and maintain their respect. The pretty girl, bat your eyes and play coy does not work with a bunch of men.

Never one to turn down an opportunity to try something new, when amy & I first met I will admit that I was overwhelmed, scared witless and didn't have a clue what to do. But somehow we managed and at some point I came to the realization that I actually enjoyed being the Dominant, being in control of the situation. A Domme is born! The rest, as they say, is history. I will let amy recount for you our trials and tribulations...they do make for an interesting tale.

I would like to ask our wonderful followers and readers to please feel free to make comments, ask questions and to make suggestions. We will try to answer them to the best of our abilities. This blog is just another chapter in our journey through life.

Thank you all again for taking the time to read this blog. I am looking forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Mistress Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I hope sissy Amy keeps you engaged and amused. She is a lucky girl to find someone like you. Thanks for doing this blog too.

    ReplyDelete